NEW IN OUR OFFER
- LIBRA BATIK (LB)
- RAMA BATIK (RMB)
- RUBAN (RB)
- HANGERS for Memfis and Santos (HMS i HST)
- Radiators from categories: Decorative, Ladder, Eco in standard white RAL 9016 are continuously available for sale.
- Completion time for radiators in colors other than RAL 9016 – 14 business days.
- Enix Create radiators, completion time – 14 business days
- Enix Create (Madera Plus, Memfis Plus, Santos Plus i Sorento Plus – completion time – 21 business days).
- Panel radiators – completion time between 14 and 55 business days.
- Enix Create – “Batik” radiators, completion time minimum 30 business days.
- Chrome radiators – completion time minimum 30 business days.
Radiators: BAMBUS, PALMA, MADERA, SORENTO, SORENTO PLUS, MEMFIS, MEMFIS PLUS, SANTOS, SANTOS PLUS, and
PANEL RADIATORS are not available in dual-layer metallic colors
PANEL RADIATORS larger than 2500 mm are available only in RAL 9016 gloss.
SURCHARGE FOR COLOR
The catalogue prices apply for radiators in standard white RAL 9016 (gloss, matt).
Surcharges do not apply for Enix Create radiators.
Surcharges do not apply for Capri, Royal, Rama and Rama Mirror radiators.
- Surcharge to catalogue price for Decorative, Ladder, Eco and Electric radiators 50 EURO net per unit. for any color from the Enix palette and the extended RAL palette.
- Surcharge to catalogue price for panel radiators 62,50 EURO net per unit for any color from the Enix palette and for white RAL 9016 matte.
(the standard color is white RAL 9016 Gloss).
- Panel radiators cannot be manufactured in dual-layer colors. Surcharge to catalogue price 100 EURO net per unit for any color from the RAL palette.
- Panel radiators larger than 2500 mm available only in white RAL 9016 gloss.
- Surcharge to catalogue price for hangers 10 EURO net per unit for any color from the Enix palette and the extended RAL palette.
Our company manufactures radiators with both MM and side inlets –priced individually.
- Surcharge for cataphoresis finisz – 12 Euro net added to catalogue price
- Electrification of radiators:
- Radiator with GV heater – surcharge to catalogue price 35 Euro net.
- Radiator with GH+ heater – surcharge to catalogue price 99 Euro net.
- Partition PINI – surcharge 41,25 EURO net per unit
PANEL RADIATORS – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
➢ PLAIN, PLAIN ART radiators – equipped with a set of L-console type fixtures (for lengths of up to 1600 mm two brackets, for lengths exceeding 1800 mm three brakcets), as well as a Heimeier 4360 or 4361 valve insert (without thermostatic head) with built-in plugs and vent.
➢ Option of purchasing feet for radiators PLAIN , PLAIN ART for 21 EURO net per unit.
For lenghts up to 1800 mm we recommend using 2, and over 1800 mm – 4 feet.
➢ For radiators PLAIN and PLAIN ART we recommend using the Schlosser connecting fittings set.
➢ Radiators PLAIN VERTICAL and PLAIN ART VERTICAL are equipped with Monclac type fittings sets.
➢ For radiators PLAIN VERTICAL and PLAIN ART VERTICAL we recommend using the following valves: Duoplex, Schlosser thermostatic valves or Multiblock Oventrop
- Panel radiators are not manufactured in dual layer colors.
- Panel radiators larger than 2500 mm are available only in white RAL 9016 gloss.
- Panel radiators are intended for use in closed-circuit heating systems. They can also be used in open-circuit central heating systems protected in accordance with PN-91/B-02413, under the condition of using corrosion inibitors
- Do not use panel radiators in moist environments (swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms, hothouses, bathrooms).
- PLAIN VERTICAL and PLAIN ART VERTICAL radiators have their water inlet on the left side.
- PLAIN and PLAIN ART radiators in standard have the water inlet on the RIGHT SIDE. LEFT-sided version available on special order.