ENIX heaters are manufactured from cold-rolled welded pipes and parts, grade DC01, according to PN-EN 442.
The production process is divided in two main stages: a production line for raw heaters and a paint shop with packaging.
For perfect anti-corrosion protection, all heaters are shot-blasted, degreased and phosphated. Selected models are also subjected to cataphoresis. Finished heaters undergo tests by certified institutions for compliance with EN 442 norms.
1st stage of production
1. Storage of pipes and profiles
2. Cutting of material
3. Cleaning individual parts in ultrasonic cleaners
4. Cutting holes in manifolds
5. Heater assembly
6. Shaping of heaters
7. Furnace soldering
9. Sanding of caps
10. Shot blasting
11. Leak detection testing
2nd stage of production
12. Preparing the heater for painting
• washing in an automatic washer,
• drying in a dryer
13. Powder-paint application
14. Polymerisation – heating in a paint furnace
15. Packaging and labelling of the finished product