– the comfort of dry towels
– warmth in the bathroom also outside the heating season
– intuitive temperature control, referring to the clock hand – you do not need to refer to the manual to change the set temperature
– sealed IP54 casing – safe for splashing
– easy to keep clean – round and lacking space in which dirt can accumulate
– a timeless form that will not go out of style
The most important is invisible for eyes:
Made in Poland, microprocessor controller and very high-quality components, complete and up-to-date research, B and CE mark (files available in the Downloads section)
The heater consists of two separate parts:
1.heating element screwed into the radiator
2. a temperature controller connected to the heating element.
Equipped with a thermostat that maintains the set temperature of the heater in the range of 30°C to 75°C and a special button that activates the full power function for 2 hours. In addition, a protection against a fall of radiator temperature below 7°C (Frost protection function).
|Typ||Moc [W]||Klasa ochronności||Klasa szczelności obudowy||Zasilanie||Kolor|
|GV-300||300||I||IP54||230V; 50Hz||biały, chrom, silver metalic|
|GV-600||600||I||IP54||230V; 50Hz||biały, chrom, silver metalic|
|GV-900||900||I||IP54||230V; 50Hz||biały, chrom, silver metalic|
The heater is available in the following colors:
Available in white, silver metallic, chrome
Where to buy?
See our radiators in one of the many showrooms or make an appointment with our representative: